This webinar is perfect for any school staff or parent support groups who are looking to re-establish, re-furbish or design from scratch a school library. This will cover the basics for primary and secondary schools; and there will be plenty of time for questions at the end.
- Creating the physical environment: furniture, design, things to watch out for
- Books – organisation and shelving requirements
- Engaging staff in the design process
- The role of pupil voice in design
- Displays and ongoing engagment across the reading year”
- Quick, cheap wins for big impact